Powered By Blogger

Rabu, 05 Januari 2011

my first post :D

Thats my first posting. but. this is not my first blog haha i have one blog before that. but, i just changed with this blog. Okay, my name is septi oktaviantry. You can call me septi. Just an ordinsry girl who obsessed with justin bieber haha lol. ya, i love justin bieber. i love his hair, his voice, his song, his face and anything about him. I have one big bro and one big sist. Sandi is my big bro and sindy is my big sist. Ya, im the last child from sudirman's family. My father is Sudirman and my mom is Darti. I love my family so  much. "my mom is my Superwoman and My dad is my Superman"

Back to Justin Bieber. I love him since 2009. November. I love him because his first song "One Time" -me plus you imma tell you one time- hahaha after taht, everyday i sing his song, dancing like him in beside me lol. My friends always judge Justin. But, i love him just the way he is haha sorry the word like bruno song ;p Justin Drew Bieber, March 1st, 1994. His dad and his mom divorced since he old is 3 month. Because of it he writed the song "Down To Earth"  if i sad i heard  this song. If you want to know about justin, just search in google and he can search anything about justin haha. 

haha my first blog aboout justin. Sorry!!!!!!! okay im off bye~ 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar