Powered By Blogger

Selasa, 01 Mei 2012

Zayn Love Story♥ (PART 20)

Zayn : Nialler!!! Can I enter your room ? (tanya Zayn dari luar kamar Niall)
Niall : Yeah! Of course, Malik! (jawab Niall dari dalam kamar)
                        
(PART 20)

Niall : What happen, DJ Malik ? (sambil menaru gitar ditempat tidurnya)
Zayn : I wanna ask you about something (ucap Zayn sambil duduk dikursi yang berada dikamar Niall)
Niall : Something ? What ? (tanya Niall penasaran)
Zayn : firstly, I just want to say sorry with you. Because of my bad attitude these day (ucap Zayn menyesal)
Niall : Oh! C’mon Zayn!!! It’s okay, no problem. I know if your feel not good after Naura join in our crew (ucap Niall sambil menepuk pundak Zayn)
Zayn : Yeaaah! Thanks, Nialler! But…..
Niall : But what ?
Zayn : Do you know about medicine, we are talking about in this morning ?
Niall : Yeah, I know that. You never know, who put that medicine in you room, right ?
Zayn : Yeah! But, I’m lied (ucap Zayn pelan)
Niall : Lied ? What you mean, Zayn ? (tanya Niall tak mengerti)
Zayn : Actually, I know who put that medicine in my room (jawab Zayn menunduk)
Niall : Who’s that ?
Zayn : Naura, who put that medicine in my room Nialler! (jawab Zayn pasti)
Niall : How do you know about it ? And why you notsay thanks to her ? (ucap Niall putus asa)
Zayn : Sorry…. Nialler (ucap Zayn menyesal)
Niall : Okay! Teel me, how do you know if Naura put that medicine to your room ?
Zayn : Last night, I can’t sleep. I don’t know why just like I thinking about something. But, I don’t know what I’m thinking about. Suddenly, someone open the door my room…… (Zayn terdiam sejenak)
Niall : And then ? (tanya Niall penasaran)
Zayn : I think if Paul who came to my room. But, I heard if that person who came to my room is can’t walk normally….. I just thinking if that person is not Paul and not one of you, too. I close my eyes as someone who is asleep….. (terdiam lagi)
Niall : So……? (tanya Niall tidak sabaran)
Zayn : That person check my body temperature by holding my forehead and said “You got fever, Zayn…….. I’m sorry if you got fever because of me. I know you never want if One Direction Management add a new crew, a new DJ I mean. I’m sorry…… I’m sorry Zayn. You better than me. All Directioners in this world knows it. I’m sorry for all my fault Zayn. I guess, I shouldn’t enter this management, because they have a good DJ like you, Zayn. Sorry…….. “ (mengulang kata-kata Naura semalam)
Niall : And that voice is Naura’s voice ?
Zayn : (mengangguk)
Niall : What do you do after that ?
Zayn : I don’t know. I can’t do anything. I was confused to hear Naura cry. Why she was care to me when I was never care to her ?  (jawab Zayn tertunduk lesu)
Niall : Naura is a good girl Zayn. If act care with her when you first met, I guess you can think if she a good girl, too. But, you never do it Zayn. You always act like she is a bad girl and you act like she can’t be our new DJ (ucap Niall menjelaskan)
Zayn : Yeaaah! I’m stupid man! Why I can’t act more kind with her ? Why ? (sambil terisak)
Niall : Cal down, Zayn!!! (sambil memeluk Zayn)
Zayn : So…. What I must do now, Niall ?
Niall : Just one!
Zayn : What ? (mengusap air matanya)
Niall : Say sorry to her and act more kind with her (ucap Niall singkat)
Zayn : I’m scared if she never forgive me
Niall : She wouldn’t do it, I promise!!! (ucap Niall sambil menunjukan jari tanda suwer)
Zayn : Okay…. But, when I can do it ?

Apakah Zayn akan meminta maaf kepada Naura ? Apakah Naura akan memaafkannya ? tunggu di PART 21 :P

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar