Seminggu
kemudian, Zayn sadar dan dokter lagsung membuka perban mata Zayn. Zayn membuka
matanya pelan dan melihat kesekelilingnya. Ia tidak meilhat Naura!!! Zayn
menanyakan Naura kepada semua yang ada disitu tetapi tidak ada menjawab, Zayn
menjerit hingga Niall memeluknya dan menenangkannya.
(PART
35)
Setelah
Zayn tenang, semua orang meninggalkan Zayn dan Niall berada dikamar berdua
saja. Niall menceritakan segala sesutu yang terjadi dan memberikan Zayn sepucuk
surat dari Naura. Zayn membuka surat tersebut dengan terisak. Isi surat terseut
adalah :
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY
DJ :)-N”
Zayn kembali terisak. Hari itu dimana
Zayn sadar dan mengetahui bahwa Naura telah tiada adalah hari ulang tahunnya
dan Naura. Dan dengan lirih Zayn berkata….
Zayn : Happy Birthday, too my angel
(sambil menagis mencium surat penuh darah yang ditulis Naura untuknya)
Dua minggu kemudian Zayn diperbolehkan
pulang. Seminggu beristirahat di Bradford Zayn memutusakan untuk kembali ke
London menyusul teman-temannya. Zayn tiba di apartement dan The Boys
menyambutnya. Danielle dan Eleanor yang kebetulan ada disana mengucapkan turut
bela sungkawa kepada Zayn.
Zayn memutuskan masuk kekamar Naura.
Semua barang Naura sudah dibawa kembali ke Indonesia beberapa hari yang lalu.
Hanya ada sebuah jurnal, surat dan headphone yang digunakan Naura saat battle
DJ dengan Zayn. Dengan tertatih Zayn mebuka surat tersebut. Ternyata dari
Nando, kakak Naura. Nando mengatakan bahwa Headphone itu akan diberikan Naura
saat Zayn berulang tahun jadi Nando menyuruh management One Direction
meninggalkan headphone tersebut.
Nando mengetahui hal tersebut, karena
Naura meminta izin kepada Nando untuk memberikan headphone tersebut kepada
Zayn. Naura mengatakan kepada Nando, bahwa Zayn adalah segalanya dan headphone
limited edition itu akan diberikan Naura kepada orang yang sangat ia cintai.
Setelah membaca surat tersebut, Zayn membuka jurnal Naura. Jurnal tersebut
berisi diary Naura.
Zayn terkejut bahwa Naura adalah Aura
lawan DJ Battle dia beberapa tahun yang lalu saat Naura baru tiba di London.
Zayn tidak mengenal Naura sebagai Naura atau Ara karena dulu Naura
memperkenalkan namanya sebagai Aura. Zayn menagis terisak. Zayn terus menerus
membuka halaman demi halam dan membaca isinya. Semua yang Naura tulis adalah
ungkapan hati Naura.
Sampai dihalaman akhir buku itu. Ada
foto Naura dan Zayn di menara eiffel saat mereka anniversary yang pertama.
Dibawahnya tertulis :
“HATERS BE
LOVERS FOREVER!!J”
Zayn kembali menangis. Dihalaman
tersebut terdapat sebuah dvd bertuliskan “My Boyfriend is My power Rangers”. Zayn membawa jurnal, surat
dan headphone yang berada dikamar Naura menuju kamarnya. Zayn menyetel dvd
tersebut. Dalam dvd tersebut Naura bermain gitar menyanyikan lagu Avril Lavigne
– I Love You
La la
La la la la
La la
La la la
I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you
And I, I like the way
You're such a star
But that's not why I love you
Hey
Do you feel, do you feel me?
Do you feel what I feel, too?
Do you need, do you need me?
Do you need me?
[Chorus:]
You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you
Just you
Yeah the reason I love you is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you
La la
La la la la
La la
La la la
I like the way you misbehave
When we get wasted
But that's not why I love you
And how you keep your cool
When I am complicated
But that's not why I love you
Hey
Do you feel, do you feel me?
Do you feel what I feel, too?
Do you need, do you need me?
Do you need me?
[Chorus]
You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
And I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you
Just you
Yeah the reason I love you is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you
Yeah - Oh.
Oh.
Even though we didn't make it through
I am always here for you
Yeah, yeah, yeah
[Chorus:]
You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you
Just you
Yeah the reason I love you is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you
La la
La la la la (oh oh)
La la
La la la (That's why I love you)
La la
La la la la (oh oh)
La la
La la la (That's why I love you)
La la la la
La la
La la la
I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you
And I, I like the way
You're such a star
But that's not why I love you
Hey
Do you feel, do you feel me?
Do you feel what I feel, too?
Do you need, do you need me?
Do you need me?
[Chorus:]
You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you
Just you
Yeah the reason I love you is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you
La la
La la la la
La la
La la la
I like the way you misbehave
When we get wasted
But that's not why I love you
And how you keep your cool
When I am complicated
But that's not why I love you
Hey
Do you feel, do you feel me?
Do you feel what I feel, too?
Do you need, do you need me?
Do you need me?
[Chorus]
You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
And I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you
Just you
Yeah the reason I love you is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you
Yeah - Oh.
Oh.
Even though we didn't make it through
I am always here for you
Yeah, yeah, yeah
[Chorus:]
You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you
Just you
Yeah the reason I love you is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you
La la
La la la la (oh oh)
La la
La la la (That's why I love you)
La la
La la la la (oh oh)
La la
La la la (That's why I love you)
Diakhir video Naura berbicara
“Hai Zayn Javadd Malik my Power Rangers,
Happy birthday, babe!!!! Hm… I wish nothing but the best for you. Thanks for
your love, your protection, and thank for everything!!!! Sorry to disturb you,
I know I’m not a perfect GF for you but I always try to be a perfect for you. I
don’t know what prize do you like. But I make this video with all my love/. And
this headphone hm…. This is limited edition you knoe ? haha Nando gave me this
when I’m birthday. But, now I give this for you. Hope you like it, babe!!! I
love you, I miss you, I need you and I LOVE YOU ZAYN!!!! :D”
Diakhir video Naura mencium kamera yang
merekamnya seakan-akan ia mencium Zayn. Zayn kembali terisak sambil berkata.
“Thank Naura! I like all of your
surprise, but without you beside me…..this is really empty. I miss you so much
Naura!!!! I need you now to hug me, pleaaaaase….. I love you Naura, I love you
more than anything”
Zayn menagis sambil memeluk jurnal Naura
tepat dihalaman yang ada foto mereka berdua.
TAMAT

kereeeenn bangeet!!! sampe nangis deh :')
BalasHapus